Roll out of cafe brand across a number of sites.
GG's Espresso | Sydney, Australia
Futurespace have worked in collaboration with Erica Gregan (proprietor) of GG’s Espresso over the years on providing new cafés and upgrading a variety of their existing café sites to provide a fresh, new and inviting environment for their customers and an efficient facility for their staff. By sourcing a quirky light fitting this soon became the signature element throughout GG’s various sites.
Below is a list of some of the projects completed with GG Espresso.
• Aveya Building North Ryde, new ground floor, café
• IAG Building – L11, 388 George Street café upgrade
• L22, 20 Bond Street (within Macquarie Bank offices)
• L29, King Street new kiosk (within Macquarie Bank offices)
• L1, 1 Martin place kiosk upgrade (within Macquarie Bank offices)
• L8, 1 Martin Place, upgrade to existing café (within Macquarie Bank offices)